Monday, March 2, 2009

Thin Mints


Yes there called thin mints, but if I ate them they would have to be called something else and thin would not be in the title. Yesterday our neighbor and her daughter were selling Girl Scout cookies...HORROR!!! I thought I'd ducked that bullet when no one that I thought I knew was doing pre-orders. The little girls at the grocery store by the doors I can just ignore..."I don't see you, I don't see you" I chant while walking in and out. Unfortunately, this is a nice neighbor and her girls are really sweet...and yes I have sucker tattooed on my forehead. PLUS! I have 2 growing big kids (Josh...&...David)! That had very large smiles on both their faces when said neighbor walked into our house followed by a waggon load full of Girl Scout cookies. Did I mention FULL of cookies, I think they started at our house first. RATS!!! OK sooo I bought some, I have $20 less in my wallet but my guys are happy and Meg and Kate have just discovered Thin Mints! YUMMY!!!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Megan has a look of pure bliss on her face! (haha) Be sure to stick them in the freezer before the next serving! That's ALWAYS the best! Mmmmmmmmmmm......